So the gorgeous Chanelle from https://chanellehayleyyy.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Liebster Award. At first I had no idea what this was but I guessed it was an award so that’s always good! A bit of research (mainly reading Chanelle’s blog) showed that it is an award passed from blogger to blogger for a blog which they like/makes them smile/think other people should read!
The “rules” (which seem to vary dependant on blogger but im going with Chanelle’s format) say to give a few facts about yourself, answer questions set by the nominator and then set your own and nominate blogs you love for the same award!
- I ADORE rugby, so much so that I have spent FAR too many £ on tickets (it’s world cup year it’s allowed)
- My wardrobe consists of mainly skirts and dresses
- I can never find jeans to fit so I RARELY wear them (if I do I spend all day pulling them up)
- My favourite thing in the world to do is bake for others but I rarely get the time!
- I recently got glasses and I LOVE them (I think they make me look smart)
- I am currently studying for my masters and it is taking over my life but I wouldn’t change it for the world.
- The Harry Potter books are my favourite and I won’t hear a bad word said about them!
- I suffer from depression but seem to have it under control
- I volunteered in Kenya for a few weeks and it stole my heart
Now for the answers to Chanelle’s questions…
- What was the last book you read? The last one I completed was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (for the MILLIONTH time) but I am currently reading Gone Girl
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why? Probably Kenya as it pretty much stole my heart when I went and I would LOVE to give something back to them!
- Favourite item of clothing? Too many to mention but probably my British & Irish Lions Shirt from 2013
- What motivates you? (Blogging, daily life etc.) Blogging wise…The fact that people seem to actually care about what I write (that’s a nice feeling). In life…I want to make something of myself, I have plodded along “getting by” for too long, now I want to succeed!
- A fact about your personality? I am actually super insecure but put on a confident front
- Your idea of a perfect date? A rugby game…
- What did your last text message say? From me “and now despicable me is on…what a Sunday”. To me “something more exciting to do with rugby?!xx”
- 3 of your holy grail beauty products? Micellar Water, Pond’s Institute Moisturiser and Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- What nail colour are you wearing right now? I’m not! This NEEDS to change! It was Matte Grey with a Coral ring finger!
- Do you have a favourite smell? YES! The smell after it rains when it’s been hot!
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Hopefully working my way up the ladder in a Mental Health Social Work team.
I would like to nominate:
My Twinnie (not really but we TOTALLY could be) Laura from The Urban Fox http://www.theurbanfox.net/
The GORGEOUS Alice from Annie Writes Beauty http://www.anniewritesbeauty.co.uk/
Another Blog inspiration… Zoe from Classic Rouge http://www.classicrouge.com/
And a bit of a wild card…. Rich from one of the other blogs I VERY occasionally write for (He does all the hard work!) #rugbyunited http://blog.rugbyunited.info/
My questions for you guys…
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your favourite film?
- Who inspires you? And why?
- What was your dream job growing up?
- Are you doing that job now?
- Who would you pick to play you in a film of your life?
- What is your favourite quote and why?
Thanks again to Chanelle for the nomination. If I have nominated you it is because reading your blog makes me smile or inspires me to write my own. Obviously you don’t have to accept the award but if you do I look forward to reading your answers.